Friday, March 27, 2009

Wicked the Musical to be a Movie!




So recently I went to NYC for the first time. While I was there I went to Broadway and saw Wicked, I fell in love! So I was talking to my friend Bleyton about it and she told me they were going to turn it into a movie. (She knows everything about pop culture!) We were then talking about who should be the main characters in the play. My favorites would be;

Anne Hathaway as Elphaba
Amy Adams as G(a)linda
James Marsden as Fiyero
Richard Gere as the Wizard
Meryl Streep as Madame Morrible
Emmy Rossum as Nessarose
Lucas Grabeel as Boq

And I have to add how I am totally falling in love with the soundtrack. When I saw it I saw Nicole Parker as Elphaba and Alli Mauzey as Galinda. And let me tell you, I absolutely loved Alli Mauzey as Galinda! Me and Bleyton are planning to go to NYC this summer and I would LOVE to see Wicked again, with the same cast! For my first Broadway show I think it was amazing. Wicked was amazing! I can't say it enough! The next show I'd like to see is maybe 9 to 5. I wish Legally Blonde was still on Broadway. But we'll see what pops up in the next couple months! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment