Friday, March 27, 2009

This Week on TV.


[Monday]
Secret Life of the American Teenager - Wow, John? Terrible. I think this is the worst season finale I've ever seen. Actually, I think the acting is getting worse with time. That's all I have to say.
Gossip Girl - Oh boy do I love Blair & Nate. Jenny bothers me, I wish they would've picked an actress that fits the books descriptions better. (I know you agree Bleyton!) Chuck needs to get back into the school scene, it's bothering me that he's just in his own little world half the time.
One Tree Hill - Sucks for Dan! I wish he would've just gotten that heart. Hopefully Julian lasts a while, I totally love him. Mainly because I love Brooke! And well, I'm not so fond of Peyton so I rather not pay attention to her. I think I totally like Mia's (Kate Voegele) new song! Manhattan From The Sky.
Jon & Kate Plus 8 - I haven't even watched it yet. I've been irritable and I feel like Kate might just drive me nuts!

[Tuesday]
The Biggest Loser - Well, Aubrey Aubrey.. It was time for her to go home. She'll be fine at home, probably not but we can pretend. I totally love Mike and his dad Ron! I want them to keep on with the good work. I also really like Tara. I love the fact that people try to mess with her, I don't think the other contestants realize that all they're doing is adding fuel to the fire. I won't mind if Helen is next to go. Next week, hmm... I wonder what's going on with the contestants who went home. I'm really interested in seeing Daniel, Estella & Jared, and Carla & Joelle are doing!
Dancing With the Stars - WHHHHYYYY?! I mean, I'm not the biggest Denise Richards fan but there are others who need to go. Steve Wozniak has got to go! Seriously, he wrote on his blog that he's the reason their ratings are high, uh DOUBT IT. I didn't even know who he was until the show, and even when I did find out.. I still didn't care. So anyway, anyone can go for now, as long as it's not Shawn, Gilles, or Melissa.

[Wednesday]
America's Next Top Model - Sandra needs to go, and so does Tahlia. Sorry about the burns girl, but come on.. You're not that good, and Kortnie should have stayed. The end.
High School Reunion - Haha, this show is so funny! 40 year olds acting like high schoolers. Way to call out Marisela about being a prostitute. Even if she is, at least she looks normal. I thought Jessica was a tranny at first. Hm.. I wonder what the truth is about the prostitution thing, I guess we'll find out next week!
The Real World - I honestly feel bad for Ryan, I hope he'll do okay! But Katelynn, really.. you should not have been gambling, especially since it wasn't even your money. And WHAT? A fight! On the season finale? OH I can't wait. We'll also be that much closer to the Duel 2!

[Thursday]
American Idol - Adam bothers me SO much, ick. Also, I'm really not that surprised about the vote off. That's all I have to say.
Grey's Anatomy - This is so sad, it's my favorite TV show and I'm getting so bored with it. I hope Izzie lives, and I hope they give her a stronger role. And poor Cristina.. hopefully Owen will fix up and they'll get back together. And hopefully Meredith actually makes it down the aisle.
Private Practice - I enjoyed seeing Idina as a guest star. I mean, her husband is on the show! Ohh Taye Diggs, you are so cute! I'd really like to find out who the dad of Violet's baby is. Hopefully it's Petes. And now to Addison, how funny that her little makeout session with Noah was while it was raining. Coincidence? I think not. But really though, I like Noah. Hope he stays! And a little memo to Dell, grow up. Thanks!


I feel like I missed something. Ah, I don't know. I watch too much TV, I actually Tivo too much TV. I still have to catch up on my Tyra episodes for this week. I already watched the sterotyping one from Monday, I think I might watch Corbin Bleu next! But yes, this is what I think on my shows from this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment