Friday, March 27, 2009

Random Thoughts


What's the first website you go to when you get to your computer? For me it's usually Facebook, but not today. Since signing up for this blog I can't keep my mind off of it! It's totally fun to put random things on here, not just thoughts and to put different layouts. I love being able to personalize it, and to write on it of course. I feel like this blog might honestly help me with my gossip problems. Gossip, gossip, gossip it's just so fun. I love being able to know what's going on with celebrities and new movies, shows, music, etc. I would love to be a Gossip Columnist, ya know, maybe a little Carrie Bradshaw type thing.

Speaking of Carrie Bradshaw, I was just reading Leighton Meester's blog (Blair from Gossip Girl) and she had a Sex & the City quote on there which I absolutely love. "It's infuriating! Women sit around, obsessing about what went wrong, while men just say 'alrighty' and move on." - Episode Cock-A-Doodle-Doo. I totally LOVE Sex & the City and I feel like it's basically a girls guide to dating and love. When are they wrong on that show? NEVER. You know why? Because all these crazy problems actually happen. Maybe not to you or me, but definitely to someone. I also can not wait till the second movie comes out! I know it'll be something good. I did buy the movie, which came with a digital copy for my iPod Touch, and now I'm waiting on the seasons. For about the past 6-7 present buying occasions I've asked my mother to buy me the seasons, and still no Sex & the City. Maybe I'll stop being lazy and just buy it myself!

I love how everything I write can lead to a different thought that I want to jot down. So, speaking of lazy I have so much work to do! I have to write a paper on Anne Frank/Diary of Anne Frank for History and 5 - 4 page papers for Politics. I need to pick 5 national politics topics and write about it. Usually I would just put a little history/background information and put my opinion and boom, I'd be done. But my Politics Professor definitely said "Do not put the history of if it, and do NOT write "I" in the papers." Oh, well there goes my papers.. Well I'm going to head off to do that, and then get to bed soon, hopefully. I have work all day tomorrow. I know I'll be coming back with some crazy story. G'nite!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

def you best post soo far lol I loved it and exactly when is sex and the city ever wrong I love it and i'm totally naming my son Smith Jared after samanthas lover love it.

Instead of using I use one worked for mrs. hoover

jlc on March 28, 2009 at 12:17 AM said...

WIcked is really gonna be a film??!

Ahh thanks so much for your sweet comment! I love that you speak Arabic. My hubby is so desperately trying to learn right now. He carries his pocket dictionary with him everywhere whenever he has missions!!

Very cool for wanting to be a teacher..... what area are you interested?

Happy weekend!

Pinked on March 28, 2009 at 6:09 PM said...

Love, LOVE GG and SATC!

Anonymous said...

Woo wheres your post about how much u hate meee

Post a Comment