Friday, March 27, 2009

fmylife.com


Have you ever read fmylife.com? If you haven't, you should. It's a website where people anonymously post why there life sucks, in like a sentence. Whenever I'm in a bad mood I choose to read it, and it's actually quite funny. Some make me feel bad for the person, sometimes the person deserves what they get, and sometimes it's all so random. For instance, I was just reading it and there was one that I felt was just so dumb, it definitely made me say "what?" -- "Today, I repaired a boiler for a wealthy guy in a big house. While there, I fixed a leaking tap for free. When I went to go, the man slipped something into my shirt pocked and said "have a drink on me." When I got to my truck, I discovered that he'd given me a tea bag. FML." That really sucks, a tea bag?

0 comments:

Post a Comment