Friday, April 10, 2009

Check Me Into Rehab


I have an addiction and it's kind of getting out of control. I have not missed an episode of The Real World/ Road Rules Challenge since I was 13 years old. I am now 19 years old and the challenges are on its 17th season. I'm not sure what it is that lures me in but I can't stop! Maybe it's the drama, maybe it's the hardcore challenges, who knows? But I can't help the urge of wanting to be on this show so bad! I recently signed up for a personal trainer and I was talking to him the other day. I told him that I wanted to be on one of the challenges, and if I make it and win some money, I'd share some with him. It's kind of ridiculous but I can't help it! I absolutely am OBSESSED. The only thing is, to be on the show is you have to be on The Real World, Road Rules, or Fresh Meat. Well they haven't had a Road Rules season since 2007 and they only had one season of Fresh Meat. Well I'm hoping for another Fresh Meat because I don't really want to go on The Real World.

But is it strange that we all have these little obsessions? I guess not. And now that I think about it, I guess it's not weird that I'm so obsessed with The Challenges. Not only that, but reality shows in general. But HEY! I guess that's what the point of them is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah I love you

Pinked on April 22, 2009 at 4:21 PM said...

Lol, I am insanely addicted to t.v. shows, and I watch 6 or 7 at a time, it's crazy, because I like them all!

Post a Comment